- Wander around the home of Pine Trees, Kalaw and amazed the beauty of nature of hill tribe
- Visit the spectacular Myin Ma Hti Cave, home to a very special collection of gilded Buddhists statues
- Experience Ox cart riding to Myin Ma Hti Cave passing through the beautiful picturesque mountain sides and the gardens of tea leaf and cheroot leaf plantations
- Learn the unique culture, tradition and beliefs of ethnic people while trek along the rural villages
Day 01: Arrival Heho, Kalaw Sightseeing (-, -, -)
Your guide and private car will welcome you at the Heho Airport and transfer to Kalaw, the former British hill station. Enjoy this scenic drive into the heart of the Shan State. Upon arrival in Kalaw, check in and take a short walking tour of the town centre and view the local and colonial-style houses. The slightly higher elevation offers cool, crisp sightseeing weather. Dinner this evening at your leisure.
Overnight in Kalaw
Day 02: Kalaw – Myinmahti Trekking (B, L,D)
This morning, you will be picked up at your hotel in early morning. Trek through pine trees to Myinmahti village and you will wander around the village before climbing Mt.Myinmahti which is 5862 feet height and plant trees near Village Spirit Temple/Village monastery.At the apex of the mountain, explore the surrounding and take time for photos. Have a picnic lunch there. After lunch, climb down to the foot of the mountain and ox cart brings you to Myinmahti cave and will explore natural cave. Stroll through the village and observe the village life along the way to villager’s house and enjoy your dinner at your homestay.
Overnight at Local House
Day 03: Trekking (B, L, D)
After breakfast, you will Learn about EM (Effective Micro-Organisms) which assist for organic farming and how to make fertile soil with EM. Have an hour drive to Thayepoo, Danu, Taungyoe and Pa Oh village. It is the starting point for 2-day trekking trip to Khaung Daing. Enjoy the scenery and explore the way of life through the villages we pass. At Supan Inn, Danu and Taungyoe village, you will stop for local lunch. Proceed to Chaunggyi Pauk, a typical Taungyoe village, famous for bamboo mattresses and handicrafts. Enjoy your village dinner at that village.
Overnight at Local House
Day 04: Trek to Inle (B,- ,- )
Today, you will have breakfast and trek for another 2 and half hours to the hot spring. Get on a local bus to Khaung Daing which is located at the northwestern shore of Lake Inle. You will get on boat and transfer to your hotel. Leisure at the rest of your day.
Overnight at Nyaung Shwe / Inle Lake
Day 05: Inle Lake Sightseeing and Heho Departure (B, -, -)
This morning, you will check out of your hotel and begin visit the lake’s morning market. The market rotates around the lake so as to be accessible to lake inhabitants and surrounding hill tribes who come to sell and trade their wares. (Note: market is daily except on dark moon day and full moon day). Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the lake’s main sanctuary, housing 5 sacred Buddha images. Continue to the village of Inpawkhone to observe the traditional silk weaving techniques of Inthar people and visit a cheroot factory see Burmese cigars are rolled by hand. Afterwards re-board your boat and transfer to the airport.
*** End of our service ***
What is included in the tour
- accommodation inc. breakfast (B)
- other meals as detailed in the itinerary (L=lunch, D=dinner)
- local specialized tour guide (English-speaking, other languages available on request)
- cultural show
- all transfers
- boat tours and air-conditioned car/van transportation as detailed in the itinerary
- domestic flight mentioned in the itinerary
- sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary inc. entrance fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- international flights from and to your country of origin
- travel insurance
- meals other than those explicitly mentioned, drinks, tips and personal expenses
- visa fees