Get lost in the most pleasant beach after the famous Ngapali Beach. Add up this getaway to your vacation for rest and recreation at the beach before you wind up your trip to Myanmar. Spend the days lazing on the palm-tree lined beach, swimming in the warm waters and cycling to charming fishing villages.
- Escape from hectic city life in six hours ride away from Yangon, Ngwe Saung Beach
- Enjoy the finer sand and clearer, deep water and palm-fringed beach
- Experience the tranquil beach vacation in unspoiled location
- Enjoy a restful escape surrounded by crystalline water and white sand
Day 1: Yangon- Ngwe Saung (-)
This morning you will be picked up from your Yangon hotel for the drive through the Irrawaddy Delta to the beach of Ngwe Saung. Ngwe Saung, which means Silver Beach, is located about 5-6 hours drive from Yangon on the beautiful Bay of Bengal and features 14 kilometers of sandy beaches. Arrive this afternoon to Ngwe Saung.
Overnight in NgweSaung
(Your hotel room is available from about 2.00 pm available. Your luggage may already be parked in thehotel and is a former reference of rooms subject to availability on arrival.)
Days 2-3: Ngwe Saung( B, - , - )
Enjoy two full days at leisure in Ngwe Saung. Daily breakfast is served and there are options for boat trips or bike rides.
Overnight in Ngwe Saung
Day 4: Ngwe Saung – Yangon ( B, - , - )
After breakfast, enjoy a few more hours of relaxation before departing for Yangon late this morning. On arrival Yangon, transfer to either your hotel or to the airport for your onward flight.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation inc. breakfast (B)
- private transfers Yangon - NgweSaung - Yangon (without guide)
What is NOT included in the tour
- international flights from and to your country of origin
- travel insurance
- meals other than those explicitly mentioned, drinks, tips and personal expenses
- visa fees