- Explore the floating villages and visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda which should not miss in your trip
- Experience the boat ride through Inle Lake and observe day-to-day lives of Intha people
- Meet the leg rowing Intha people and discover the unique ways of fishing methods
- Take a trek to the tribe of Hti-Ne CBT project village
- Experience the testing of Traditional Shan Foods Flavour
- Learn the local life style and ways of living and experience the local transportation
Day 01: Arrival Heho, Inle Sightseeing (-, -, -)
After breakfast, transfer to Yangon Airport for a flight to Heho where a scenic one-hour drive leads to Nyaung Shwe, the gateway village to Inle Lake. Along the way, stop at the wooden Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery which features beautiful carvings and a collection of Buddha images. Start with a visit to the Nyaung Shwe morning market where locals gather every morning to buy and sell fresh produce from the lake and its surroundings. Take a tour by local trishaw the bustling canal and watch the boats unload their produce for distribution to markets around the country. Visit the ‘tomato house’, a warehouse where produce is sorted and priced for sale.
Upon reaching the edges of Inle Lake, board a private motorboat for a river cruise past Intha villages built on stilts over the lake and floating garden. Also, observe the leg-rowing fishermen. Visit Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, the lake’s main sanctuary, housing five sacred Buddha images covered too much in gold leaf and make the Buddha Images to disappear its, original shape and form instead become look like a big chunk of Golden Mushroom. Then return to land for your overnight stay.
Overnight at Nyaung Shwe / Inle Lake
Day 02: Moekaung Village – Hti Ne Village (B, L,D)
After breakfast, you will go to the starting point with Tuk Tuk and you will be picked up at the starting point. Trek along Teak forests, sugar cane farms and get to upper Magyigone village. Next pass through rice fields, colorful forests and across small bridges we reach Moekaung village where we have lunch.
After lunch we trek up to the top of mountain from where you can enjoy marvelous views from various sites around Hti‐Ne (CBT project village). The villagers will welcome you to the community house where you will have dinner. After dinner, the villagers will entertain you by playing their traditional musical instruments and showing their ways of dancing.
Distance = 12 km, Walking Hour = 4:30hrs (approximate)
Trek condition = 20% up, 0% down & 80% flat
Overnight at Community house
Day 03: Hti Ne Village – Mellow Village – Humbwar Village – K-Luu Village – Kakku Village (B, L, D)
After breakfast leave from the community house at 8:00 AM, walk through Hti‐Ne village and experience local handicraft while you go up to Mellow village. Trek up the slope of the mountain to Humbwar village then continue to K‐Luu village where we stop for lunch.
After lunch proceed to Kakku village and enjoy the different scenic views on the way. Then dinner will be served at a local house with home cooked food.
Distance = 17 km Walking Hour = 5 hrs (approximate)
Trek condition = 15 % up, 40 % down & 45 % flat
Overnight at Local House
Day 04: Shan Village (B,L,D)
The next morning the view of the sunrise over the thousands of pagodas will give you an unforgettable memory of your journey. Enjoy your breakfast at the local house. After breakfast, a fishing tour will take you on Thabat creek. Next, take a boat to visit a Shan village and where an authentic Shan lunch and other traditional food are served by the villagers.
Overnight at Local House
Day 05: Kakku – K-Luu Village – Hti Ne – Heho, Fly to Yangon (B, L, - )
Early departure from Kakku to Taunggyi by train. A car will pick you up at Taunggyi train station. Visit Taunggyi city and have lunch there, then continue to heho. Transfer to the Heho airport for the flight to Yangon
*** End of our service ***
What is included in the tour
- accommodation inc. breakfast (B)
- other meals as detailed in the itinerary (L=lunch, D=dinner)
- local specialized tour guide (English-speaking, other languages available on request)
- cultural show, fishing equipments
- all transfers
- train, boat tours and air-conditioned car/van transportation as detailed in the itinerary
- domestic flights mentioned in the itinerary
- sightseeing as detailed in the itinerary inc. entrance fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- international flights from and to your country of origin
- travel insurance
- meals other than those explicitly mentioned, drinks, tips and personal expenses
- visa fees